We’ve uploaded a revised version of the map correcting a couple of small errors and incorporating some comments and suggestions. Thanks to everyone who contributed.
There was a surge in tweets today which seems to have been caused by an article on the Economist blog.
I was also interviewed by Dominic King for his drivetime show on BBC Radio Kent.
Best tweet to date came from TfFAil:
Attractive, innovative, and incredibly easy to use. We condemn it wholeheartedly.
I want to know your top tips for using the London Underground network, for example:
• where to interchange and where not to;
• your favourite walking links;
• where National Rail is quicker or better;
• what stations are good for dogs (ie no escalators);
• interesting features, art, architecture or even hanging baskets;
• which carriage is nearest the exit; or
• anything else you can think of that will help make using the system a bit easier.
If you have a disability, tell me what you need to know, what works well or badly with the current maps.
My top tip is NEVER change at Green Park, you’ll be walking for miles!